Saturday, March 27, 2004

Angela had her baby yesterday and I talked to her for a few hours today. I'm so excited for Emmett to have a cousin his age. Issac was born on 3/26/04. Emmett 11/10/03. They are only 4 months apart in age. That is so awesome. I am so excited for Emmett to have all these cousins:

Issac Campbell (born 3/04) -- 4 months younger than Emmett
Jimmy Kotakis (born 10/01 -- 1 month older than Emmett)
?? Jekogian (due any day -- 4 months younger than Emmett)
?? Jekogian (due in June -- 6 months younger than Emmett)
?? Ballas (due in June -- 6 months younger than Emmett)
Cooper Fink (Born in 2001 -- 2 years older than Emmett)

He is going to have 5 counsins really close in age to him. I feel so excited. (And so far, all boys). I felt like a good mom. I held Emmett until he fell asleep. He woke up and he fell asleep on my belly. Mike was flying him around the house and everytime he would see me he smiled. Did Imention that he says "MA" on a regular basis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>