Monday, October 04, 2004

Goodbye Water Ice.

My time is limited as Emmett sleeps. Every moment I write is a moment I'm not cleaning and not acomplishing so I must be brief.

Here are some things that are happening:

1. Suddenly, we're considering WEst Philly as a place to live. It's because we imagined Emmett playing outside and realized that we have to open our minds to it. Scott Clinton is busily getting some house information together and we are appreciative.

2. Emmett is growing insanely fast and we have a GREAT wardrobe for him this fall. I am not sure what to do about a first birthday party.

3. We are going to L.A. for Christmas and I am excited and nervous, due to a continuing stormy relationship between Audrey and I.

4. I have been working non-stop for a relatively new client. This is giving me little to no time to do anything else besides Emmett.

5. I want to start a kid's company wiht cool clothes, videos and music.

6. I miss everything. I am stuck in the past and want to get out.

7. I think Kerry and Bush are equally idiotic and cannot vote. (sorry Wayne)

8. I love Mike.

9. I bought the following: New (sale) clothes for Emmett, Used clothes for Emmett, expensive handsoap, new cell phones, new coffee maker and a new phone. Clothes are great, the handsoap is a joy, but we sent back the cellphones, I HATE the coffee maker and we didn't get the new phone yet.

10. Fringe Festival idea. Create a preformance called "The Worst Show Ever". Ask Scott Clinton to explain. A snapshot...Sclinton playing chords and singing "This is an A, an A, an A..This is a B, a B, a b..." with 3 girls behind him wearing 80's black stirrups and mock turtle necks and ankels wrapped with bells...rocking to the music. Possibilities are ENDLESS

11. P.S. For a good time, check out droxdross.blogspot.com. It's another blog hotspot for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>