Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Things I'm Dealing With

I Have a Friend that's In Trouble
I have a friend that some of you know. He's got trouble with the law and last night his girlfriend just informed him that she's a lesbian and has been stuggling with the feelings for 6 years. They've been living together for 3. He sounds suicidal and I did my best to help him in a 3 hour call he made to me last night. I feel worried abouut him and he's hard to get a hold of.

Mike's Mom's in Town for a Week
She's nice, so this is a good thing. It just requires a lot more of my time and energy. I have to cook better, be nicer, keep things cleaner, and think of fun activities to entertain both a 65 year old and a 9 month old.



I Have a Friend That I'm Jealous Of

I have a friend that is achieiving success in Philly and I feel jealous of this success he.s having. I'm finally dealing with the fact that I WAS competitivve with him, although I never realized it. I felt "ahead" so it never hit me until now. This is awful, but I research him periodically only to find more rave reviews about him.

I'm Worried That Emmett's Getting Spoiled
He is starting to DEMAND attention. I don't know how to discipline him at this age. My mom has mentioned it too. He's adorabole, as long as he's the center of attention.

I Have an Interview on Thursday
I'm going to go back to work part time in an effort to help pay off our debt. I'm nervous about the "interview" because it's at a place I used to work and I told them I've {"progressed" which has really made me feel vulernable. Mike and I are busily preparing for it.

My Body Has Changed
I still have 10 lbs to go before I'm back to my old weight, and it seems IMPOSSIBLE. Because I stopped smoking, losing weight is much harder.

I Can't Get My Masters Yet
I want to but we can't afford it.

I Still Don't Have a Car
Jessica found a good deal for us, but Mike didn't want to take a chance. The good news is that Ana said I could have her car when she goes to school in September. This is like a beautiful rainbow with her sad departure.

I Don't Want to Be Here
Rather than strengthening my relationship with my parents, I feel like being here is hurting my relationship. I want to live in the city. If I get work, we may move there more quickly.

The Movie is Done
Now we just have to do everything around it. And that's hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>