Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Lessons From Emmett.

Emmett makes me realize that I take so much for grantide. He gets so excited by almost everything. It makes me remember when things were fresh and exciting...and makes me realize that it can be like that again for me. I just have to let myself get excited by things. I am fortunate, because I haven'te experienced tragedy really. And when I want to, I can be as excited by things.

The saddest thing that I'm seeing with Emmett is that when I'm angry, and let out a little grunt or a mad voice, Emmett will stop whatever he's doing and look at me and smile -- beam, really. And I feel like it's just to make sure I'm not mad at him and just to make sure I'm kidding.

More later -- I want to spend time with him right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>