Thursday, November 03, 2005

Emmett goes on a cruise.



This weekend was our family reunion cruise. 36 members of the P EL I S family got on a boat in Miami and spent 3 days at sea, en route to the Bahamas. Just to quickly talk about my feelings on this: I had a blast, but at the same time, I couldn't stand Nassau because all I could think about was the poor people and how "American" it was.

But Emmett has a great time. I don't know if every mom feels this way, but I swear, everyone loves Emmett -- including strangers.

Of notable events were the following:

Emmett LOVES his cousin Olivia. All he wanted to do was hug her and touch her. He kept requesting to be near her and watching her. This is Olivia:


My parents watched him most of the time and he slept in their cabin. He was really into "falling" off the window and onto the bed.

My sweet little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>