Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Emmett's Says Mommy, Audrey's Visit & BBQ



Unfortunately, this is one of the few pictures I have of them. But Emmett loves
Audrey so much. She came in every morning and greeted him and gave him special attention. We did several photo shoots, but I realize they are all from my camera.

Somehow, Audrey also taught Emmett how to say Mommy. Now he calls everything Mommy. (i.e. - he'll point at something he wants and say "Mommy!" as if it means "Give me that".) When I ask him to say my name, he says Poppie.

Here's how the weekend went.

Thursday night: Audrey came in. We all just hung out.

Friday: I was tired all day, due to being up late since we're flea infested right now. I was up until 5AM. We hung out around the house and helped Audrey pick out cards for her new store.

Saturday: We drove downtown to look at buildings. My parents watched Emmett.

Saturday Night: We all went to Carabas -- my parents treated.

Here are a few photos from the restaurant. Notice the one with Emmett's finger. He smudged the camera, so the rest of our pictures are kind of smudgy.





Sunday, we had a gigantic BBQ in honor of Audrey. Yaya, Aunt Betty, Jenny, Frank, Mason, Cooper, Audrey, my parents, Ana, Drew and Diane all came. Emmett was loving that his cousins were there and was "showing them" all his toys.

Sunday night we all hung out and Audrey said a special goodbye to Emmett before she left.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

I'm so glad you had a good visit and that Em and Aud get along. I wish I could have seen her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>