Friday, July 22, 2005

For the past week


Emmett & Colin Cute
Originally uploaded by elisabethie.



Emmett is changing so much, and as I said to Mike last night, I am so in love with him i don't know what to do. I feel like watching him all day with someone and saying "Did you see that! Look at how cute".

He now has:

• 2 front teeth that you have to lift his lip to see. (when I do this he thinks it's funny and feels really proud)

• He can say "Da-DDY" and "Car" and "Itsz" for pizza and "Ta" for yes.

• He knows where everything is. I show him picutre books and ask him to point at things, and he knows where almost everything is.

• He loves playing alone in his crib.

• He gets very upset if he does something wrong and I say "No".

• He LOVES to read. It is his favorite activity ever. His favorite book is one with Elmo in it.

• He likes Baby Einstein books and the They Might Be Giants video. He loves to dance.

Right now I'm listeneing to him on the intercom while Mike is getting ready to go to work. I might take him to the pool today.


1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Emmett!
-Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>