Sunday, May 01, 2005

Some things I like.


1500-athene
Originally uploaded by elisabethie.


1. Watching Steve Bushemmi & Jack Black
2. Eating chocolate.
3. Washing my hands with Williams-Sonoma soap
4. The feeling of relief after a presentation
5. Talking "black" with Ana
6. Looking through People magazine with Jessica
7. Analyzing with Colin
8. Being a dectective with Chris
9. Listening to Audrey's stories
10. Assessing quality with Mike
11. Getting deep with Faith
12. (see Jessica's blog) Appreciating a good bathroom
13. Making someone feel better
14. Getting letters from Phil
15. Waking up early.
16. Getting good deals.
17. Looking cool.
18. The color pink
19. Back massages
20. Pizza
21. Burning Votivo candles

I am not sure why I felt this compulsion to write this list. And I believe I included everyone that may be reading this. There are only two others that may be reading, so I will add these notes for them:

22. Stacey's gentle insights
23. College memories with Jenn 24.Cracking up with Wayne

----------------------------------
Today is Greek Easter.
Christos Anesti.
We are going to Ocean City NJ for the traditional Greek Easter events that some of my relatives hold. For a long time, my family (and one other family) were the black sheep of our large Greek family. Somehow, that changed.
-----------------------------------

We are going to set up a "Comedy Night" for Dave to do standup. He has agreed to do it if we set it up. Mike and I may do it at the Laff House or maybe, get a different space. Dave reminds me of Jack Black a little bit.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger ctf said...

Great list. Thanks for including me.

Dave and Jack Black. Interesting comparison. Hmmmm.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Love Hobo Chic said...

this insires me to make a list of my own on my blog..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>