Sunday, May 01, 2005

Breaking & Entering

So...Chris broke into my blog. Her post is below. It was briefly under the title: "Ducks Galore"

Boy, i am so glad Chris decided to join us on the duck event! see her latest entry.
Who would have thought! I told you she was easy to talk into anything.
I would like to expand on her ideas though:
I think it would be cool if we all brought our own carton of eggs and through eggs at people and cars from the Duck Mobile, we would have to do it descretely. That would be totally worth the expense, to see the looks on people's faces after we gave them a good old fashioned egging!
Anyone else want to contribute ideas?
I love her idea of playing duck duck goose, maybe we can find goose eggs to launch off of the Duck Mobile!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some great ideas Chris!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Love Hobo Chic said...

I DID NOT!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!
YOUR THE ONE WHO BROKE INTO MY BLOG, THOSE ARE YOUR IDEAS! ADMIT IT!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger sabbeth said...

JG--Chris and I have figured out each other's paswords and keep breaking into one another's accounts and "posting" as the other person. The "pink" is what Chris broke in and posted. She is desperately trying to keep it up by pretending she didn't.

In the meantime, last night I posted on her blog (lachristine) that she was really into male strippers. She deleted it but is still trying to get me back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>