Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blog Newsflash

I am going to put up another blog. Actually, I used to keep a secret blog. I'm going to make that one available and will add on to it.

This one is going to be reserved for Emmett reflections. If you want to know the address to my new blog, let me know and I will send you an email with the new address. I want this one to be private with code names etc. I know it's very possible that my boss and co-worker read this and I want to be able to freely talk about everything in my life.

Again, if you want in on my new secret blog, let me know. Everyone is invited.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Love Hobo Chic said...

i want in!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>