Monday, August 01, 2005

Emmett went bikeriding in Lancaster


Emmett_Talks_To_Mommy-7/31/05
Originally uploaded by elisabethie.
On Saturday, I left for a bachleorette party while Emmett was still napping and Sunday morning, Mike got up early and took him to Lancaster to go to Dave's church and to go bike riding. I missed him all day -- terribly.

Apparently, they went to Mike Ronan's house (featured) and Emmett had a great time. I called several times, but Emmett was too "busy" to talk. Finally, on their way into Lancaster (with their bikes) I got ahold of the little guy. Dave took a picture of him talking to me so I could see how happy he was.

When they got home, I rammed into him and he started squealing with laughter and delight. I knew he'd missed me and I'd really missed him.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

He looks like such a little boy in this shot!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger sabbeth said...

He's done with his baby phase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>