Monday, April 05, 2004

Emmett Makes High Pitched, Cute Sounds

I wish I could do one for you. But I can't. He makes his voice trail up 3 octaves and plateau at like a high G...almost like a giggle. Oh, he's so cute.

I felt like a good mom today. I was with him most of the day and played with him a lot. At one point, we were really playing. He was on the floor and I wa shaking my head and putting it on his tummy making funny sounds and he was CRACKING UP. We were really going strong and I wanted to run and get the video camera. I told him to hold on and I could hear him laughing from the other room. But I couldn't find it. I ran back in and his feet were up in the air and he was happy, so I kept looking. All of the sudden, he burst into tears...feeling like I had left the game and betrayed him. I consoled him and started playing again, but it was never the same. I wonder if he feels like I'm always trying to put him down or end my time with him.

He hasn't pooped since we fed him the solids (since Tuesday). I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow about it. I am starting to get a little worried. I'm particularly afraid of what will eventually come out.

I kiss him and he loves my kisses. I love him more than anything in the entire world. I can hardly believe that he's real.
Posted by: Elisabeth / 12:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>