Friday, June 18, 2004

They're called Palmeritas

...and Goya makes them. For .69, you can get a pack of 40 cookies that are DELICIOUS -- kind of like Pig's Ears. Look for them in the Mexican section of your supermarket.

I got pictures of Emmett taken at Sears. He was so cute in every shot that I didn't get the deal (3.99) I went in for. I ordered 3 of the shots. "Ms. T", his photographer, admitted that he was cute.

In other news I talked to the ladies at the Gym. I have been limiting my workout to 45 minutes because that's what the woman told me to do. But today I asked her if she thought I could go longer (I was desperately hoping for 1 1/2 hour). You know what she said. "Oh, you should be able to go for 2 hours. He's so good. Maybe bring him when he's about to go down for a nap...but yeah. You should have no problem. 1 1/2 or 2 hours. No problem".

Ana's boyfriend Jason is staying with us. He drinks Bud Light and Mike and I found that very difficult. At first we made fun of him but realized that he didn't think it was funny. So to make up for it, I tried a Budweiser. Not a light, but still a Bud. So did Mike. The weirdest thing. We never actually had one.

We were drinking this beer like it was a fine German import, analyzing it for just what it was...a soda beer. An easy drink. Jason thought it was so funny...which really, now that I think about it, it was. We were talking about BUD like it was some crazy drink.

Sunday is our Orthodox wedding. We're having brunch afterwards at the Mendenhall. I'm upset, because the Priest is being transfered (Father Anastasio). He is so, so good.

My dad's car broke down. We still haven't found a car for me. Emmett is growing so fast. I got Mike's father's day gifts (and wrapped them). Next week is the Christening and we're going to the shore.

I love Palmeritas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>