Monday, December 27, 2004

I hate my fucking life.

And I really, REALLY don't like the role I'm forced to play in my family. I don't like my family. I don't like what they expect me to be. I don't like being a black sheep when in reality, it's because I'm among black sheep. I don't feel like doing anything with them.

I need to complain. I need to bitch. I've been so patient for so long. I've been biting my tongue, trying to "accept" things for longer than I can bear. I HATE LIVING IN AVONDALE. I am not getting along with my mother. I hate the country. And I feel like I've gone as far away from them as I can get, and they're HERE REMINDING ME OF HOW THEY DON'T HELP WITH EMMETT.

Sorry to anyone reading this. I haven't written in so long and this is where I'm at.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can express that. Holidays with family are just plain hard. I hate that you live in Avondale also. It's so weird that your family doesn't help that much with Emmett. When I was in New York State, people were tripping over themselves to play/help with my 2nd cousin Rocco.

Spending time with the Garson trio was a great start to my Christmas vacation, thanks for that.
Colin | 12.27.04 - 9:21 am | #

Gravatar Vent away. Is it a cultural thing that they aren't pitching in to help with Emmett? or just that they don't get it? That just stinks. I hope they figure it out soon. They are missing an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of your life and his.

I guess saying to come to Lancaster for a visit wouldn't get you any closer to the city... Go all out with the mummer's if you can get out for New Year's and do a strut for me.
stacey | 12.28.04 - 10:56 pm | #

Well, I am glad you updated, finnally!
I know the feeling, sometimes I feel the same way about my fam but, for different reasons.
I have learned you can not vent to sibblings unless they absolutely feel the same way as you do, and if they do feel the same way at the current time when you vent to them, what you said will bite you in your ass later. You can always talk to me, when ever you need. Hang in there, Philly will be here when you are ready to move!
Chris | 12.29.04 - 7:34 pm | #

Gravatar You yell all you want. I know the feeling, they only help by offering you "advice" when you do something "wrong" . You should swap stories with Avery sometime. She knows. I have a very small spare room that you and Mike and Emmett can camp out in if you like. And it has a WINDOW too.
wayne | Homepage | 12.31.04 - 11:32 am | #

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>