Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Jen, Brad, and my argument with Mike.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So...It's over.
Just like that. Jen & Brad. They've done it and I feel sort of empty inside. Sort of robbed of my innocence.

On to other events and news:

1. We are still planning to move down town by summer.
2. We are still looking for a Bella Vista house.
3. Jessica is coming out on Thursday night.
4. Friday night WE ARE COMING OUT DOWNTOWN on Friday night and WE CAN STAY OUT LATE!
5. Mike got a big check from a Franklin MInt settlement today in the mail. It will bring our debt down by like 25 percent.
6. I got a letter from my friend Phil today.
7. Ana has been watching Emmett all week.
8. I have more work than I know what to do with.
9. I found an awesome magazine today: www.rawvision.com
10. We saw "Malibu's Most Wanted" and it was really as stupid as I thought.

And, most of you heard the disturbing news about Mike.

He came home yesterday with his entire head shaved. I FLIPPED and we got into an argument becuase I think it looks HORRIBLE. Then he went in the bathroom and shaved off his beard I think to prove something to me. I was so furious and we are still not really talking. He threatened to do that for a long time, saying he has a bald spot and that's what you do when that happens, but I never thoguht he would do it. And plus, his head (to me) looks kind of bumpy and the shaved look is weird on him. It makes him look an odd shape too. I am totally unhappy but am trying to be OK with it becuase we can fight until it grows back. So, we are coming downtown this weekend even though I'm unpleased with his look right now and I'm just kidding by the way.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

---------------------------------
You had me at "head shaved"....
stacey | Homepage | 01.12.05 - 7:11 pm | #

I was totally beliving it too!

It sounds like everything is going well for you. You should be happy you have so much work, I know you are.
chris | 01.12.05 - 7:56 pm | #

Chris -- I'm exhausted. If I wasn't a MOm, I'd be overjoyed with the work. But there's a major conflict of interest.
Elis | 01.12.05 - 8:00 pm | #

after awhile all this teasing of mike is actually going to move him to write a comment on your blog. at which time the stars will drop from the sky and the earth will explode into a fiery ball.
jj | 01.12.05 - 8:03 pm | #

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>