Monday, January 10, 2005

My husband (Michael K. Garson) doesn't love me.

I guess I'll just tell all of you the truth. My husaband, Mike Garson, is not in love with me. Instead, he is in love with a figment of his imagination. He thnks there is this girl out there that is so pretty, cool , aloof,political, smart and so snobbish and that that's the girl he was meant to be with.

All the time, he thinks of her. And he thinks I don't know. But I do. I know he wishes she were Emmett's mom. I know he wishes he could come home and see her pretty blue eyes. I know he wishes when he held my hand, it were hers...pale and delicate with pretty white fingernails holding the strap of the bag that's slung over her shoulder, proudly bearing the letters NPR.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

---------------------------------------
I don't love her. She's right.
Michael K. Garson | 01.10.05 - 10:19 pm | #

Actually her name's Tamika, and she works at the WaWa near my job.
M. G. | 01.10.05 - 11:01 pm | #

I've been waiting for this moment!
Come to me, Mikie!
tamika | 01.11.05 - 10:15 am | #

p.s, loverboy. I dig the new email address that goes with your first comment.
snap!
tam | 01.11.05 - 11:41 am | #

Gravatar What about me Pet? Or you just using me to get through the tolls free!
Tamaria | 01.11.05 - 4:31 pm | #

Gravatar No more free pedicures for you, Big G!
tamarind | 01.11.05 - 5:04 pm | #

Gravatar All that work for a free cup of coffee from 7-11? Damn boy. That's cheap. And don't come in tomorrow morning telling me how beautiful I look . It ain't gonna work, Playa.
TeNaeNae | Homepage | 01.11.05 - 5:47 pm | #

Gravatar Hi...I'm stopping by for the first time. Naturally, since I don't know you yet, I don't know if this is truly how you feel or if it's sarcasm...I'll bet your hubby loves ya though
Sheilah | Homepage | 01.11.05 - 8:01 pm | #

hoo boy, not to break the flow, but I've been cackling about the name TeNaeNae for ten minutes now. Kudos
jj | 01.11.05 - 9:01 pm | #

Wha huh?
Colin | 01.12.05 - 11:48 am | #

Gravatar I luv you too Collie babie We still on for tonite? ;>
TeNaeNae | Homepage | 01.12.05 - 1:08 pm | #

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>