Saturday, January 01, 2005

Ryan Seacrest

is on. And he's "counting down" from NYC. And it's SO FAKE becuase it's 3AM on the East Coast. And they're acting so "live". To distract you from these thoughts and the reality that real time happens 3 hours before this time, they're counting down to New Years with the countdown of music. At number three is Hobastank — a band that says they would have NEVER called themselves that if they knew it would stick. They said the name was a joke and they got famous before they could change it.


Anyway, things are not better, but I'm happy to be in touch with reality. And I'm happy to be "stuck" in LA for a few more days, parent free. I really am fiercly independant and don't think I ever realized it before.


A few notes:

1. Emmett is SO CUTE
2. We won $10 on a scratch off lottery ticket.
3. I am in love with cerael
4. My new favorite site is slickdeals.net
5. It's 1 minute and 30 seconds till New Years.

I have to be near Mike and give him kisses. How dorky but true.

Posted by:

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stacey | 01.01.05 - 7:13 am | #
Good to read your post. Happy New Year!

I only caught the last minute of "Dick Clark's New Years Rockin Eve" and a few minutes past. Different stars were recorded wishing Dick well. It was sorta sad because although some of them seemed so sincere, some were so fake and forced. I hated that. Why bother, I say.

Colin | 01.02.05 - 9:53 pm |

You should check out the cereal place in Philly. I think it's on Walnut Street, around 36th or 37th Street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>