Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Sweet potatos and modeling.

Dear Emmett,

Today you ate sweet potatos. It was a big event for us, as you scrunched your face in the funniest way possible. But when you're reading this, it will not be a big deal event. To us, it is.

I'm finding myself so tired lately, and I don't know why. It's not you...you are a fun little angel. I am not sure what's going on. But there are these huge bags under my eyes all the time, and I am getting enough sleep. Its very strange.

I'm also feeling like I honestly have the cutest baby in the world. I think you could be a model if I wanted you to be. In fact, I looked into it but I decided not to do it.

I can't wait to move back into the city, darling Emmett. I am not a country person -- I never will be. I feel more comfortable in the city or at the beach than anywhere else. I don't know Emmett. I hope I'm satisfying to you as a mom. I feel so immature so much of the time. I love you...I adore you. But I worry about how stupid I act sometimes.

I have these imagijnations of you and me strolling up to the Rittenhouse Square park in Philly, or strolling down the Venice boardwalk. I have little desire to take you around in Avondale. I don't enjoy country scenery. I hope you wont' mind being raised in a city. I feel its good for a person to experience the culture and clutter that city living offers. I am among few that do.

We hung out a lot today, you and I. Then we went to the gym and I left you with some sweet potatos. (Am I spelling thisright?) Anyway, when I was done working out, she had just fed them to you and you were starting to get fussy.

Tonight, the band formerly known as "Senioritis" (temporarily known as "I Love You") practiced here and we took you over to your grandparents house where you fell instantly to sleep. We watched this war mini series called "Band of Brothers".

Speaking of "bands", here are some great names for bands:

Book Club
Content

I especially like Book Club.

Anyway darling. I'm getting tired. Here are nicknames I have given you:
Little Guy
Nu Nu
My Little Friend
Little Pooper
The cutest boy in the world

Here's what daddy calls you:
Little Guy
Mr. Drool

Good Night my love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>