Wednesday, April 07, 2004

We just had a picnic

...and I felt like such a good mom. I was walking, holding Emmett. We swung on the swing and went into the werid play creation (What happened to the simple, not so germy looking swing sets they used to make -- you know, the metal kind). Mike went down the slide with him and I took pictures. All day, I've been with Emmett. Loving him...playing with him. Today it occurred to me that for all the worrying I do about being a good mom, the fact remains that Emmett spends most of his time just staring at me smiling. So I must be doing OK. This has put me in an exhaustively happy mood. To the point that I'm actually tired. I'm going to take a nap...maybe with Emmett if he'll go for it.


Posted by: Elisabeth / 4:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>