Friday, July 02, 2004

I look horrible in sunglasses.

All of them. Every shape. Every size. Every color.
So when I jokingly put on a pair of Steve Madden's in the mall, I turned to Mike with a frog face expecting the usual response -- laughter. As crazy as it is, they looked good. So I bought them...my first pair of sunglasses over $6.99. And now I'm afraid to wear them.

Emmett has a funny little personality. He is so easy to make laugh. Everything is a toy. He loves touching fabric. He loves shows. He loves the camera. Right now, he's in his swing and I'm doing this in hopes that he'll fall asleep. (If I leave he'll get upset). Sadly, he seems to have no interest in sleeping. Like at all.

Emmett waves. I swear it's true. I'll say hi, and he waves at me. Sometimes he even says 'hei".

This weekend is going to be fun. Jessica is coming. Colin is coming, Chris and Michele are meeting us in different places. This is going to be a really great weekend -- Friday night, First Friday downtown. Saturday morning, Yard Sales. Saturday afternoon, Philly tour. Saturday night, BBQ and indoor hangin. Sunday, Diane's brunch. Sunday night, movies. Monday -- this is undecided. We may go to the shore. I'm not sure.

OK. Emmett'[s not falling for this. I should go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>